Un correo muy raro…..

Inicio Foros Foro Principal General Un correo muy raro…..

Mostrando 2 respuestas a los debates
  • Autor
    Entradas
      EA2EAH
      Participante

Hola, he recibido un correo que tiene muy mala pinta, y quiero compartirlo con todos vosotros para prevenir y no lamentar.
      Tiene pinta de querer convencerme para ser mulero, esto se refiere a una persona que recibe material ilegal, normalmente drogas y los reenvía. en la traducción habla de café, pero me da muy mala pinta, y lo curioso es que los datos y todo parece ser obtenidos de qrz.com. cuando se supone que solo usuarios registrados pueden ver los datos de contactos. Aun no he comprobado el indicativo, pero seguro que alguno más ha podido recibir el mail, aquí lo pongo un saludo y Feliz Año…

Quote:
      Dear radio collega Jorge.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.

About few time ago, I find you call in QRZ.COM and look photo. Very interesting

1. I’m too radio amateur UR5XCW only from Ukraine. Yes of course I never not do with you CW QSO. But life is life.
      2. For me big privileges do CW QSO with Espana.
      3. Because me very like you sport country and nice nature. But more I like beautiful mountains and forest .

It will be unexpectedly for you Jorge what you will receive my letter.
      Several days I tried to write you my letter but I hadn’t enough boldness. And I decided to do this today.
      I will thankful to you if you read this my letter. PLEASE SORRY for my bad English.

My name is Gennady – ( Gena ). I have now 45 yrs old. I was born 10.06.1969 Yes not old, and not young man.
      I live in Ukraine city Zhitomir. I am married, my wife name is Lena. We have 3 three girls-daughters. Oldest Alexandra, Anna, and younger – little Eugenija.
      We live in the fringe of the city. This place is not far from forest. And our free time we can walk foot with family.
      My wife is able to do it more often than me, because I am busy. My full time I spend in small village-Church.
      I am younger pastor-priest in small village, where I can visit and preach the Bible and help for old poor peoples.
      Last time I was finishing the Bible-Seminary. Me very like, what I do, for peoples-soul.

My free time (but I not have more free time) I am do CW QSO.I am radio-amateur from 1986 yrs. Long time I had my CW from collective radio station UB4XWK.
      From 1991yrs, I have my own call-UR5XCW.
      In the past-last-time, I was fond of sport, and I raning 400 meters with barriers.

Dear Jorge.

That’s what prompted me to write you my letter. I like drink coffee. I really like you country.
      My dream have coffee from Espana.
      I have a question to you Jorge ??? Could you please send me this packet 250 or 500 gr coffee from you country. I will very grateful and thanks to you.
      Now I will finish my letter. More thanks to you than you read my letter. There is already attention and respect to me in this.
      My best wishes to you.

My God bless you good health, and longer years to you life……………… yrs old.

Again sorry for my disturb to you.

With respect Gennady.

EA2EAH
      Participante
      EB2DJB
      Participante

Así en principio, no suena raro. En Ucrania no lo tienen que estar pasando bien… y el hombre quiere solo un paquetito de café.

Si quieres, te pongo en contacto con la XYL de Agustín EB2ASX que es de Letonia, a ver que opinión tiene ella, conociendo más detalles que nosotros de los paises del este de Europa.

Mi (gran) duda es… si le mandas un paquete de café,…. ¿ya le llegará?

Yo por un paquete de café (que ni siquiera pide de tabaco que podría ser más problemático…) no pienso que haya nada raro.

Mostrando 2 respuestas a los debates
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.